Standard - 7 Steps to Healthy Kids and Happy Moms
A step-by-step guide to understanding and improving many common childhood illnesses
This course is an action oriented step-by-step guide that will help improve or resolve altogether many common childhood illnesses such as: reflux, eczema, recurrent ear or sinus infections, allergies, asthma, constipation, and recurrent abdominal pain.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Assess your child's current state of health
- Understand your child's medical history and how seemingly different issues are actually related
- Understand the difference between conventional medical care and integrative medical care
- Understand why your doctor does not likely have training in nutrition, supplements or other natural treatments for common childhood illnesses
- Understand how to combine the best of conventional and integrative medicine to create the healthiest possible plan for your child
- Learn the role that inflammation plays in childhood illnesses
- Learn the things that trigger inflammation in your child
- Learn how to uncover the root of your child's inflammation that is driving his or her recurrent illnesses
- Learn the important role gut health plays in overall health
- Learn the step-by-step approach I have used for years in my pediatric practice boost your child’s immune system and keep it strong all year long
- Learn what foods might be contributing to your child's illnesses
- Learn the #1 misconception about childhood nutrition and how profoundly marketing influences this
- Understand the science and research on nutrition and these common childhood illnesses
- Learn what nutrients your child might be deficient in
- Learn what foods your child may need more of
- Learn how to monitor your child's physical symptoms as clues to which foods are best for him or her
- Learn how to determine if your child needs any vitamins or supplements in addition to a healthy diet
- Learn how to implement all of this is a busy family schedule
- Learn how to set your child up to be a healthy adult
- Learn how to create your own roadmap to health not only for your child but also for your entire family
You will walk away from this course knowing what to feed your child for breakfast, lunch and dinner and how to do it in a busy household in the middle of a culture that markets highly processed and packaged foods to children.
You will rest easy at night, (no longer having to stay up Googling about your child’s illness) knowing that you are now doing everything you can to not only get your child back to health, but also to set them up for good health well into the future.
Let’s get your child thriving again!
StartIntroduction to Module 2
StartLesson 1 - Action Items - Removing Dairy from Lunch, Increasing Omega-3 Fats, & start probiotic (2 min)
StartLesson 2 - Supplements (17 min)
StartLesson 3 - Inflammation and Illness (22 min)
StartLesson 4 - Triggers of Inflammation (42 min)
StartLesson 5 - Triggers of Inflammation Food and Environmental Allergy Testing (29 min)
Sheila Kilbane, MD is a board-certified pediatrician who also trained with Andrew Weil, MD at the University of Arizona in integrative medicine. She works with families to find the root cause of illness and uses natural and nutritional therapies whenever possible in treating things such as: colic, reflux, eczema, recurrent ear and sinus infections, asthma, allergies, stomach and GI issues like constipation and abdominal pain, and sensory integration disorder. In addition to seeing individual patients in Charlotte, NC Dr. Kilbane also offers online education courses and is the author of Amazon Bestseller "Healthy Kids, Happy Moms: A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Many Common Childhood Illnesses".